You know that picking the wrong speaker can be disastrous
People are counting on you to make it successful, but how can you tell if a celebrity can't command the stage, or a newbie with a slick website can deliver?
Even the most experienced meeting planners mistakenly hire a speaker that bombs, or get seduced by the next bright shiny topic.
What happens if the agenda slips, or you realize too late that the speaker doesn't fit the theme?
Are you feeling uncertain or anxious about whether your attendees leave energized with immediate take-home value?
What If There's a Better Way?
Remove the doubts, risks and uncertainties by making sure your next speaker is:
- Experienced: With Don you have an award-winning speaker, and bestselling author, who has presented at over 1,700 events across 5 continents. Don has not only trained thousands of CEOs, but implements what he teaches . . .
Yes. Let that sit for a moment.
Here's a speaker that doesn't just speak, but implements his work in many industries with a money-back guarantee.
- Fresh: Audiences consistently find Don's speeches remarkably different and memorable because of the unique, rare insights. Beyond an amazing keynote, Don reveals eye-opening moments from his Himalayan, Asian, and African expeditions. Your audiences discover knowledge never before published or seen with other speakers.
- How to lead differently using genetic, evolutionary triggers.
- What drove the high market penetration of Alexander, Ceasar, Genghis Kahn, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and Richard Branson.
When your audiences get exposed to this, they'll feel it was worth their time and money to attend your event.
- More Than Just a Motivational Speaker. Gone are the days when just hiring a motivational celebrity works. In addition to an inspiring and entertaining speaker, your speaker needs to be a subject matter expert. Don’s background in training thousands of CEOs and working with multiple industries makes him a proven resource.
- Providing Immediate Take-Home Value. Today, competitive alternatives to your event are just a few clicks away. If your audience is going to invest in your conference, they want to walk away with immediate application ideas for impacting results in their life and business. Don delivers. Attendees take what they learn and immediately implement to grow their performance, sales, and their lives. Just ask the 15,000 executives who've heard him.
- Impactful, Engaging and Entertaining. Interaction is the most notable, even memorable factor, for audiences. Don's speeches engage audiences with exciting questions, posed dilemmas, and group participation as he masterfully shares his stories from real business successes. Don's dry and irreverent sense of humor has audiences laughing out loud. Your attendees will be glued to their seats.
- Customizing and Tailoring Your Speech. Don knows that research and customization are critical. He tailors his work to serve your audience with unique application value and relevant education delivered in a highly entertaining way. Don studies your audience to customize his program for maximum impact, and works with your team pre-event as needed to help tune the agenda, introductions, workshop flows, and other event elements. He even adapts as needed before the event to ensure an amazing event.
- Flexible. An effective speaker knows how to stay on time and on topic, even when plans change. As a seasoned speaker, Don, on the fly, knows how to convert a 45-minute presentation into what now has to be a 30-minute presentation, and does it without the audience knowing the difference.
OK. Now Let's Find Out About This Guy, Don.
Lou Dobbs (CNN interview)
“One of the most effective management forms in history.”
The Code of the Executive
- Top 5 Best-Seller (CEOREAD)
- Now In 12 languages
“What a book! Short, fast, effective 1000 years of leadership principles in 100 pages. It should be read and remembered by every executive.”
High Altitude Leadership
- #7 Leadership Bestseller (Amazon)
- #2 Hottest New Release (Amazon)
- With Chris Warner, top rescue climber, NBC Emmy-nominated .
"Using harrowing first person accounts of life and death . . . eight lessons leaders need to learn to reach the highest peak of success in business. Dare to be a high altitude leader. Read this book!"
Awarded Top-10 Speaker
- By World’s Largest CEO Membership Organization
- Over 2,000 speeches
“One of the most respected management gurus in the world.”
“So different from the ‘flavor of the month’ speeches we hear so much of.”
CEO, Chemical Industry Conference
- Over 75 speeches annually
- Heard by over 15,000 executives
- Hundreds of industry publications
“By far the best speaker with the best message of any.”
Retail Industry Conference
“So different from the ‘flavor of the month’ speeches we hear so much at conferences.”
“By far the best speaker with the best message of any at the leadership symposium.”
"The learning we gained is showing up all over our company. It's very cool to see it happening!"
Internal Hi-Tech Corporate Workshop
"We've had great speakers, but you're the only one who received 100's from everyone! Great job!"
"Very insightful! At the conference, you brought me to tears. One of the best presentations I ever heard! "
"We are ever so grateful for helping us see the truth. You really have a most unique gift to share!"
... accused by a NY press agency of providing “the most provocative view of business than any other speaker today.”
What else would you expect from an MIT and Johns Hopkins researcher who was nearly arrested as a capitalist spy in the Soviet Bloc, got shot off an aircraft carrier, survived in the Kurdish capital as Tehran held hostages, was the first white person brought into an African Tsonga village, and developed missile inertial guidance systems while his frat brothers took Vegas (later portrayed in the movie “21”)?
Many find Don's irreverence refreshing and his methods effective. His systems have been validated in organizations from the Fortune 100 like DuPont, DHL, Apple, and Verizon, to the U.S. Navy.
Download Don's Bio
I've got a lot to show you.
Videos of Dons' Speeches
Don speaks on a variety of topics customized for audiences of all sizes.
- Strategic Evolution (C-Level topic)
How are we supposed to achieve higher performance when research shows best-selling management theories fail 70-90% of the time? Anthropology and evolutionary genetics reveal why and how to fix the problem. Audiences leave with a new way of thinking for accelerating sales, strategic advantage, and organizational performance.
- The Samurai Executive
Based on Don's best-selling research of the ancient manuscript at Oxford. Unearth ancient secrets for leading accountability, strategic-thinking, and decisiveness.
- The Samurai Sales Warrior
Application of Don's best-selling research of the ancient manuscript to drive sales higher and with more power.
- Sex and Leadership
The DNA that stimulates our species' leadership methods, and how to use it for success
(*** NOTE: A great topic for Spousal Events!)
- Apple's Secrets For Thinking "Different"
The research behind inducing innovation and using it to dominate the competition
(with Kamran Loghman, SRA research partner, Apple Master Trainer)
- Ensuring Wealth by Avoiding the High M&A Failure Rates
Using evidence-based scientific methods to drive deal success (With Bill Herdrich, SRA research partner, former multinational CEO, M&A advisor)
Why strategic planning failures are so high, why we ignore it, and what to do about it.
- “Black Hawk Down” Leadership
What to do when plans fail, and how to create leaders that know how to win.
(With Matt Eversmann, the U.S. Army Ranger that the best-selling book and movie was based on.)
Ready to get started?
Today is the day! Let's do this!
Thanks again for considering me for your event. Just click below and we’ll get back soon to see how we may be able to partner together.
Book Don Now!
We just need a few details